Our containerized and trailered systems provide the benefit of our technologies in a mobile design. Our systems are designed to work as stand-alone process stations or integrated with existing processes.
Factory testing on all of our systems. These tests include: – Pressure testing all pipes and valves – Hydrostatic testing of our mix tanks – Complete sequencing of all devices, including motors and solenoids – All inspected by a VeloDyne quality assurance inspector • VeloDyne provides the most complete containerized systems on the market, ultimately saving time for the contractor and eliminating frustrating installation issues. • VeloDyne System’s service and technical support staff are the most experienced in the industry.
Containers come in 10’, 20’ or 40’ Lengths
• Fully customizable to meet various applications
• All equipment is pre-Installed and tested
• Can be used for Leg-Supported Silo or Bulk Bag Frame delivery system
• Requires minimal site preparations
• Mobile Capabilities
• Ideal for remote locations with basic services
• Fully operational within 48 hours
• Air Conditioning
• Electrical Outlets
• Lighting Control Pane
Our dedicated sales team can help get your project stated on the right foot. Reach out today and get your free consultation.