The VeloDyne’s Lime Detention Slaker is a fully automated lime system consistently producing lime slurry ranging from 5% to 25% by weight. Lime and water are fed into the slaking chamber where they are mixed by a vertical mixer. The lime slaker operator selects a desired temperature set point; the slaking water modulating valve will automatically adjust to maintain the desired temperature. The lime slurry overflows through the slaking chamber to the grit removal trough, where the large particles settle out and are removed from the process by way of an auger.
• Available in sizes ranging from 50 to 1500 pounds per hour
• Integral heat exchanger for heating incoming slaking water
• Replaceable wear liner inside slaking chamber
• Double walled and insulated for maximum heat efficiency
• Automatic over temperature alarm with cooling sequence
• Integral grit classifier (auger type standard)
• Optional vibrating screen grit classifier available
• Venturi fan dust and vapor remover
• Mixer torque monitoring to insure accurate slurry consistency
Our dedicated sales team can help get your project stated on the right foot. Reach out today and get your free consultation.